Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Get Rid of Tired, Puffy Eyes

So, my latest video is a much different format than the others I've done up to this point. Personally I enjoyed making it and even editing it - it allowed me to get a little creative with things as opposed to just sitting down in front of a camera and talking like I usually do (which I still quite enjoy by the way and will continue to do on a regular basis).

Dark undereye circles are in my genes - and so I've been collecting various tips for awhile now on how best to combat the little buggers. This video is an itty bitty compilation of those tips! I hope you enjoy it! I worked hard on it! And hey, if you don't like it - that's okay too! We're all entitled to our preferences. :)



So, what do you think of the format? Yay or nay?
-Laura xo

P.S. I've included my two favourite eye creams (that I searched for on Amazon) below. However, check out this article that discusses the futility of "eye" cream!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...