Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Certainly Love Lucerne-tainly

Oh. Em. Gee.

And I rarely ever use that phrase.

This very well may have just made its way into my top 3 favourite nailpolishes of all time.





The name? OPI's Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous. It's from their Swiss Collection. And to be honest, the name is why I bought it in the first place. Not this past summer but the summer before I went on a backpacking trip through several European countries. When I went to Switzerland, I stayed in the city of Lucerne and was completely charmed by it. It's incredibly scenic, quaint, and it has the best chocolaterie known to humankind.

I always do my research on products before I buy them. I check out swatches, read reviews, check out more swatches... read more reviews...

After completing said research on this polish, I wasn't completely sold on the colour. But I bit the bullet and bought it anyway because I knew that everytime I wore it I would have good reason to reminisce about my short time in that beautiful city.

Well, let me tell you. Even the people in my life who stick entirely to neutral nailpolish colours complimented me when I wore this. But what's more is that I fell in love with it from the first swipe. It's this gorgeous, shimmery, foily, grey with an ever-so-slight tinge of green. And it stayed on my nails for days without chipping. That NEVER happens!

So, I am inclined to give this a 5/5. Perfect colour. Perfect application. Perfect staying power. Perfect name (after a perfect city).




Have you tried it? If not, what are you waiting for???

Laura xoxo

____________________________________________________________________
Subscribe to see my latest videos: LAURA RAE-LYNN ON YOUTUBE
Follow me to see my latest tweets: LAURA RAE-LYNN ON TWITTER
____________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...