Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Red Brought out More of my Personality" - Bob Edwards

Due to my inability to keep a nailpolish on for more than one day (two, max)... here is another NOTD post for you!



Before I get into the dirty details, it has to be said that my unequivocal, undying love for nailpolish clearly surpasses my skills as a manicurist by a long shot. It's true. I am a terrible nail-painter. But at least I'm honest about it.

Now, the colour is the famed OPI by Sephora Personal Shopper. (((Like how I changed the font to the nailpolish colour there? Nice, yes?)))

This is the perfect 'true red' in my opinion. It applies smoothly and has a fair drying time. However, being the failure of a manicurist that I am, I always have to go back in with nailpolish remover and a Q-tip to "clean up the edges" after application of this one (can't take points off for that, though, since it's a shortcoming of my own rather than the polish itself!)

But, I don't find it particularly long-lasting either. While I'm definitely hard on my manicures, this one chips faster than Lays. ha, ha, ha. Ahem. Seriously though, it's a bit of a weakling of a polish in terms of resistance.

However, because it's a beautiful red and the application is nice, I give it a 3.75/5.
Unfortunately, it's only available at Sephora!

I actually featured this baby in my favourite nailpolishes of 2010 video on YouTube, which you can view HERE.

So, what are your favourite classy red polishes? Enlighten me!

-Laura xoxo

_________________________________________________

Subscribe to see my latest YouTube videos: LAURA RAE-LYNN ON YOUTUBE

Follow me to see my latest Tweets: LAURA RAE-LYNN ON TWITTER

_________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...