Sunday, February 20, 2011

Read My Palm

This is the lovely "Read My Palm" (no applicable coloured text available - my apologies) from Sephora by OPI. The Sephora website describes this as an opaque light jade green, but I would say that on me  it leans a little more towards turquoise. The gorgeous colour of this grows on me more and more each time I look at it. I just love the way it flatters my short little nails.



Because the application, opacity, and wear are all good in addition to the colour being beautiful, this is quickly becoming one of my favourites. "Read My Palm" is limited edition, though, so if you're interested in it I wouldn't wait too long to add it to your shopping cart!

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with the whole range of Sephora by OPI nail polishes. They have some of the most beautiful colours out there, and the quality is nice as well.

So, what do you think? Is this a colour you would wear?
What are your favourite Sephora by OPI nail polishes?

Love,
Laura xo


__________________________________________________________________
Subscribe to see my latest videos: LAURA ON YOUTUBE
Follow me to see my latest tweets: LAURA ON TWITTER
__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...