Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yays & Nays of March

I've seen several bloggers do these "yay and nay" postings so I figured I'd follow suit!

Yays

- Chanel >>> I've been bitten by the Chanel bug, and while it's a nay for my wallet, it's a definite yay for my life

- YouTube >>> I think it's pretty obvious that I love YouTube, and even though it's hard to keep up with sometimes (both in terms of putting out videos and watching videos from people I'm subscribed to) I'm really enjoying meeting so many fantastic people on there

-Uphill walking on the treadmill >>> This is a tricky one, because it isn't like I'm in love with working out. In fact, I don't enjoy it that much at all while I'm doing it. However, I love how I feel afterwards and the energy it gives me. I've been doing a little over 3 miles uphill whenever I can which is probably not as often as I should. But it's better than nothing, right?

-Shopper's Drug Mart >>> Their prices are inflated but they have a pretty decent cosmetics/fragrance selection, and Optimum points make me happy

-These sandals by Free People (my favourite clothing brand by far) and the fact that I can finally start thinking about sandals again  >>>



Nays

-Winter  >>> In a couple of days it will officially be spring, but spring is not really anywhere in sight where I live. Around here, spring usually only begins to rear its head around late April/May - and that makes me sad. Snow is of no use to me unless I'm a.) on a ski hill b.) snowmobiling, or c.) sledding/making a snowman

-Dishonesty >>> Nay, nay, nay.

- Fatigue  >>> I've been working a lot lately, and when I get home in the afternoons I tend to just crash. Like seriously, everything in my body wants to just lie on the couch and just sleep before I can even get my coat off! No bueno!


And that's all I have for now! If you haven't seen my latest video, here's what's in my purse:



What are your yays and nays so far this month?

-Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...