Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Soft Pink Lips

Hello beautiful people,

I just love when drugstore products exceed my expectations!

Lately, approximately 85% of the time, when I look inside my lipstick drawer I end up reaching for this:


Yes, it's the infamous "Pink Please" lipstick by Maybelline.

I heard another guru mention it a couple of months ago, and since I love me some soft pink lips I thought I would venture out to my nearest Wal-Mart and get one for myself!

I find the formula to be creamy, smooth, and non-drying to my lips. And the colour... ooooh... the colour:




The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the packaging. The casing feels a little cheap (maybe because it is?) And the rectangular shape makes it a little too bulky for my liking - I would prefer it to be more sleek.

But for me, what really makes something a hit or miss is the product itself. And in that regard, I'm sold.







Product: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Packaging: 3.75/5

Laura xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...