Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feminine Motorcyclist


I think I have made it pretty clear already that I have a love for trying out new makeup products. What you may not know about me is that I also love fashion. I had a lot of fun creating the look above. Coming up with an entire look from scratch (makeup included) makes me happy - the possibilities are endless! So, I fully expect to show these little outfit creations on a regular basis via this blog!

I've always loved rocker-chic meets feminine-delicacy. That's what inspired the look above. I think there's a perfect balance of harsh and sweet. The makeup is huge here, especially the lipstick. I wanted a pop of colour and that lip colour certainly pops! Also, I thought about leaving out the falsies as I really wanted to include the glasses, but then I thought: "hey, people who wear glasses get to have pretty lashes too!"

Dress - D&G
Leather Jacket - H&M
Multi-Strap Sandals - Miu Miu
Santi Clutch - Chinese Laundry
Earrings - Chanel
Fancy Feather Headband - Forever21
Eyeglasses - Chanel
Stud Dome Gold-Plated Ring - Stephen Webster
Bronzing Powder - Chanel
Lipstick (in Centrifushia) - Candyfuture
Black False Lashes - From www.mydivascloset.com
Gold Nailpolish - Barry M

XOXO
__________________________________________________________

Subscribe to me on YouTube: www.youtube.com/lauraraelynn
Follow me on Twitter: laura_raelynn
Ask me anonymous questions on Formspring: www.formspring.me/lauraraelynn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...