I want this outfit.
I wanted to create a combination of casual and chic and I think I achieved that!
This is totally wearable. Or, something I would wear - at least!
I know some of the pieces are ridiculously expensive, but hey, there are always ways to "get the look for less" and it's usually pretty easy to find cheap(er) substitutions. Because let's face it, not too many sane people (rich or not) are insane enough to spend almost $2000 on a handbag. Even one that happens to be as fabulous as the one above.
- Cardigan: American Eagle Outfitters - $31 CAD
- Ruffled Top: www.karenmillen.com - $145 CAD (I have a similar one from JCrew that was cheaper)
- Skinny-leg jeans: J Brand - $165 CAD
- Silver pumps: Christian Louboutin - $1,190 CAD
- Black bag: Alexander McQueen - $1,825 CAD
- Studded bangle: H&M
- Black heart cross earrings: Black Pill Red Pill
- Diamond ring: Blue Nile - $1,670 CAD
- Peach lipstick: Barry M - $6.72 CAD (I just got "Ravishing" lipstick by MAC, and it is a GORGEOUS peach lippie, perhaps I'll do a blog about it in the near future. Peach lipstick is all the rage!)
- Taupe nailpolish: O.P.I "Over the Taupe"